PSI is actively looking for an administrative assistant to provide support to managers, other employees, and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive.
Job Duties of Administrative Assistants
Administrative assistants perform both clerical and administrative duties. All should be well-versed in everyday organizational and management tasks, such as writing emails in bulk.
The primary duties of an administrative assistant include:
- Proficient in Microsoft EXCEL
- experience in Oracle
- Responding to calls and messages.
- Preparing, editing, and generating company documents and reports.
- Maintaining databases and filing systems for official records in digital and paper format
- Count inventory and they will have to be able to uphold the most confidentiality.
- Working some with the finance department.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Oracle: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location